Home-based care provider members offer services across the care continuum; community-based wellness and prevention, chronic care management, private duty nursing, post-acute care including skilled home health services, advanced illness management and end-of-life services including palliative care and hospice. ElevatingHOME members include stand-alone agencies such as traditional visiting nurse agencies, hospitals and hospital systems, physician-led organizations such as medical homes and accountable care organizations and integrated delivery systems.
Engage in robust in-person and virtual networking opportunities with fellow members to discuss trends and mutual challenges. This includes opportunities to share best practices and benchmarking experiences. Join active industry communities representing CEOs, clinical staff, quality improvement, hospice, business development, and finance, providing insights into your toughest challenges.
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must demonstrate the provision of home-based care services such as private duty care, home health, palliative care and/or hospice. Demonstration can include report of one or more of the following:
- Annual revenue for services provided; or
- Total census for most recent calendar year; or
- Average daily census for most recent full calendar month
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must execute and adhere to an official “Code of Ethics.”
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must demonstrate quality outcomes by attesting to one or more of the following measures:
- Accreditation recognition by one of the following: Joint Commission; CHAP or ACHC; or
- Demonstration of scores at or greater than the 50th percentile on Hospicecompare.gov; or
- Demonstration of Three-Star Rating or Higher in Medicare Home Health Compare; or
- Meets minimum state Medicaid criteria or accreditation.
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must demonstrate corporate social responsibility and/or community benefit services through one or more of the following measures:
- Serve as a training site for students in the health care profession
- Leadership or collaboration on research for publication
- Subsidized health services through report of annual percentage of patients or dollar value of charity care; and/or
- Demonstration of community health improvement services through partnership with local health system, hospital or other community benefit program
Benefits of MembershipMembership in ElevatingHOME provides benefits in five key areas:
- Advocacy and Engagement. Let us be your voice in Washington.
- Education. Your path to professional development.
- Collaborative Networking. Join us in shaping the future of home-based care.
- Thought Leadership. The insights you need to advance home-based care.
- Cost Savings. Benefits that improve your bottom line.
Annual DuesProvider agency member dues are calculated on net program service revenue as follows:
|Annual Revenue||Annual Dues||Quarterly Dues*|