Benefits of Membership
Membership in ElevatingHOME provides benefits in five key areas:
- Advocacy and Engagement. Let us be your voice in Washington.
- Education. Your path to professional development.
- Collaborative Networking. Join us in shaping the future of home-based care.
- Thought Leadership. The insights you need to advance home-based care.
- Cost Savings. Benefits that improve your bottom line.
ElevatingHOME serves the entire home-based care industry:
- Home-Based Care Providers. Home-based care provider members offer services across the care continuum; community-based wellness and prevention, chronic care management, private duty nursing, post-acute care including skilled home health services, advanced illness management and end-of-life services including palliative care and hospice. ElevatingHOME members include stand-alone agencies such as traditional visiting nurse agencies, hospitals and hospital systems, physician-led organizations such as medical homes and accountable care organizations and integrated delivery systems.
- Corporate Partners. ElevatingHOME’s Corporate Partnership Program offers opportunities to engage with member agencies as they navigate the quickly evolving health care system; the ability to demonstrate solutions for home health organizations seeking support in new care delivery and payment models and access to ElevatingHOME and the Alliance’s robust network of home-based care providers. To qualify for ElevatingHOME Corporate Partnership, organizations must provide a service or product that directly relates to, supports or promotes innovation and success in home-based care.
- Allied Partners. Enabling associations to join in the exchange of information about the current and future practice of quality, cost-effective home-based health care is an invaluable addition to our mission to unite the home-based care industry. State associations and other allied organizations play a key role in strengthening ElevatingHOME’s advocacy leadership by providing information on how federal legislation and regulations impact individual state health care programs.
- Individuals. Individual membership provides a way for indivdiuals not currently employed by an organization eligible for membership in ElevatingHOME -- provider of home health services or corporate partner -- to support home-based health care and receive the benefits of membership.
Contact Heather Corbin for more details.
Join us as we live our mission to unify and strengthen the home-based care industry.