In 2017, ElevatingHOME convened a Research Steering Commitee to assess the current state of industry research and from that, designed a unique research model. Based on our commitment to and expertise in partnering across the industry, the ElevatingHOME Research Program builds collaborative teams of experts committed to sharing resources in support of the industry.
The ElevatingHOME Research Steering Committee has defined four domains of research to organize home-based care inquiries; Clinical Care, Economic Impact, Care Structures and Patient Experience.
Research Steering Committee Members
- Danielle Pierotti, RN, PhD, CENP, Elevating HOME/VNAA
- Faith Scott, RN, MPH, MBA, FACHE, President and CEO, VNANNJ
- Al Cardillo, MSW, Executive Vice President, Policy and Programs, HCA of NY
- Christine Lang, MBA; Director, Ability Network
- C. Grace Whiting, JD, COO, National Alliance for Caregiving
- Gary Swartz, JD, MPA; Senior Advisor for Public Policy, American Academy of Home Care Medicine