2018 Summer Membership Drive
The ElevatingHOME and VNAA 2018 Summer Membership Drive offers exclusive discounts for new members who join through Labor Day (September 3). For the first time ever, new member agencies can join at any time during the year and take advantage of a full 12-month membership.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in ElevatingHOME provides benefits in five key areas:
- Advocacy and Engagement. Let us be your voice in Washington.
- Education. Your path to professional development.
- Collaborative Networking. Join us in shaping the future of home-based care.
- Thought Leadership. The insights you need to advance home-based care.
- Cost Savings. Benefits that improve your bottom line.
ElevatingHOME serves the entire home-based care industry:
- Home-Based Care Providers. Home-based care provider members offer services across the care continuum; community-based wellness and prevention, chronic care management, private duty nursing, post-acute care including skilled home health services, advanced illness management and end-of-life services including palliative care and hospice. ElevatingHOME members include stand-alone agencies such as traditional visiting nurse agencies, hospitals and hospital systems, physician-led organizations such as medical homes and accountable care organizations and integrated delivery systems.
- Corporate Partners. ElevatingHOME’s Corporate Partnership Program offers opportunities to engage with member agencies as they navigate the quickly evolving health care system; the ability to demonstrate solutions for home health organizations seeking support in new care delivery and payment models and access to ElevatingHOME and the Alliance’s robust network of home-based care providers. To qualify for ElevatingHOME Corporate Partnership, organizations must provide a service or product that directly relates to, supports or promotes innovation and success in home-based care.
- Allied Partners. Enabling associations to join in the exchange of information about the current and future practice of quality, cost-effective home-based health care is an invaluable addition to our mission to unite the home-based care industry. State associations and other allied organizations play a key role in strengthening ElevatingHOME’s advocacy leadership by providing information on how federal legislation and regulations impact individual state health care programs.
Contact Heather Corbin for more details on referrals and join us as we live our mission to unify and strengthen the home-based care industry.