Corporate Partner Case Studies and Briefing Documents
ElevatingHOME's Corporate Partners also collaborate with home-based care and hospice organizations to create case studies. See our recent partner case studies below.
- How One Agency Found More Than Just PDGM Coding Clarity
This case study was written by HEALTHCAREfirst and focuses on the challenge of accurate coding with the goal of eliminating the barrier between Addison County Home Health & Hospice and their patients.
- Growing Organization Increases Both Caregiver Satisfaction and Interoperability
This case study was written by Brightree and focuses on Mosaic Life Care's innovative approach to selecting an EMR, putting field staff first, and the positive outcomes realized by the organization as a result.
- Home Health and Hospice Agency Sees the Dollars and Cents of Making Clinicians' Jobs Easier
This case study was written by Brightree and focuses on ViaQuest's selection of a new EMR to make clinicians' jobs easier, improve recruiting and staff retention, and reduce documentation turnaround time from one week to less than 48 hours.
- Decreasing Readmissions Through Hospitalization Risk Factor Data and A Robust Remote Patient Monitoring System
This case study was written by Strategic Healthcare Programs (SHP) and focuses on Trinity Health at Home's success in implementing a data-driven remote patient monitoring system to decrease readmissions.
- Medtech innovation briefing on PICO or prophylactic use on closed surgical incisions to reduce surgical site complications
This case study was written by Smith&Nephew and highlights the benefits of PICO Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (sNPWT) as an alternative to standard surgical dressings in the reduction of surgical site complications.
- Leveraging Analytics & Clinical Transformation to Achieve "A Better Way to Care"
This case study was written by Medalogix and highlights how Encompass utilized key data-driven intervention pathways to better manage their patient populations.
Historical Case Study Compendia
ElevatingHOME & VNAA's Case Study Compendia highlight the success of member agency collaborations and partnerships. The goal of these compendia is to collect detailed information about successful programs and share this wealth of knowledge with other agencies, policymakers, and external stakeholders. It is ElevatingHOME & VNAA's desire that this information demonstrates the value of home-based care and hospice to others across the continuum as a proven sub-acute provider.