VNAA and ElevatingHOME advocate for regulations and legislation to support the unique interests of home-based care providers with a clear focus on the future. As a member, you are represented by a national organization with a longstanding and trusted relationship with Congress, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC), the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), and other key federal agencies. We offer guidance and resources on emerging policy initiatives to help you prepare and respond appropriately and guide new program development. We also provide support, education, and clarification on Federal regulatory issues.
Click here to view the VNAA and ElevatingHOME 2019 Legislative Priorities Letter.
VNAA and ElevatingHOME Support:
- Patient Quality of Life Coalition (PQLC) Comment Letter to HHS on the Draft Report on Pain Management Best Practices: Updates, Gaps, Inconsistencies, and Recommendations
- LEAD Coalition Comment Letter to HHS on Healthy People 2030
- VNAA and ElevatingHOME Comment Letter to Congress on the National Nurse Act of 2019
- Comment Letter to CMS on the Development and Implementation of a Serious Illness Alternative Payment Model
- Leadership Council of Aging Organizations (LCAO) Comment Letter to the Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions (HELP) Committee