Become a Member
Provider MembershipMembership Eligibility:
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must demonstrate the provision of home-based care services such as private duty care, home health, palliative care and/or hospice. Demonstration can include report of one or more of the following:
- Annual revenue for services provided; or
- Total census for most recent calendar year; or
- Average daily census for most recent full calendar month
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must execute and adhere to an official “Code of Ethics.”
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must demonstrate quality outcomes by attesting to one or more of the following measures:
- Accreditation recognition by one of the following: Joint Commission; CHAP or ACHC; or
- Demonstration of scores at or greater than the 50th percentile on Hospicecompare.gov (upon release); or
- Demonstration of Three-Star Rating or Higher in Medicare Home Health Compare; or
- Meets minimum state Medicaid criteria or accreditation.
Organizations seeking ElevatingHOME Provider Membership status must demonstrate corporate social responsibility and/or community benefit services through one or more of the following measures:
- Serve as a training site for students in the health care profession
- Leadership or collaboration on research for publication
- Subsidized health services through report of annual percentage of patients or dollar value of charity care; and/or
- Demonstration of community health improvement services through partnership with local health system, hospital or other community benefit program
Corporate Partner Membership
ElevatingHOME’s Corporate Partnership Program offers opportunities to engage with member agencies as they navigate the quickly evolving health care system; the ability to demonstrate solutions for home health organizations seeking support in new care delivery and payment models and access to ElevatingHOME and the Alliance’s robust network of home-based care providers.
In order to qualify for ElevatingHOME Corporate Partnership, organizations must provide a service or product that directly relates to, supports or promotes innovation and success in home health and hospice care.
Allied MembershipSupport Home-Based Care Nationally
As the voice transforming home-based care, allowing allied associations to join in the exchange of information about the current and future practice of quality, cost-effective home-based health care is a valuable addition to its mission. Allied associations play a key role in strengthening ElevatingHOME's advocacy leadership by providing information on how federal legislation and regulations impact individual state healthcare programs.